Office (Vienna) / home office
SELLSATION – The Sales Automation CRM
SELLSATION is an international CRM development company located in Vienna Austria and Los Angeles USA. SELLSATION automates and standardizes sales processes to improve productivity and promote best practices through-out organizations of all industries. Built in BI functions and insightful reporting on customer and project data allows the SELLSATION clients to make impactful decisions with foreseeable outcome. For more information please visit www.sellsation.com.
SELLSATION is a fast moving and expanding company and our customer and product portfolio is evolving constantly. You will be a fundamental part from conception to implementation of exciting state of the art business software and work with a smart and dynamic team on becoming a leader in the global sales automation space.
- Development of web applications with modern web technologies such as React, TypeScript, SCSS
- Development and maintenance of an existing mobile-app in Angular (Ionic)
- Development and maintenance of existing and new services in C # /. NET (rest interfaces, web jobs, Azure functions)
- Integration of web applications to existing and new services (REST)
- Maintenance and expansion of existing applications
- Good knowledge in object-oriented programming (C # or Java)
- Creativity and eagerness to find the best possible usability and design solutions
- Self-organization, as well as a precise way of working
- Motivation to dive into new technologies
- Computer science degree (HTL, FH, University)
- You should at least know the most common design patterns
- Fluent German and English language skills
- Knowledge of writing test routines (unit, integration, frontend, etc.)
What do we offer you?
- Attractive location in the heart of Vienna easily accessible by public transportation
- Hybrid office (Vienna) / home office environment
- Self-determined and responsible work environment
- Flexible working hours
- Gross annual salary of at least 50.000 EUR for senior developers (negotiable depending on qualifications and professional experience)
- Gross annual salary of at least 37.000 EUR for junior developers (depending on qualifications and professional experience)
- The opportunity to be part of a team with big ambitions and a solid growth track record
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Please send your applications or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us: +43 664 517 1111
Don´t hesitate to contact us, all informations will be kept strictly confidential.