FerRobotics Compliant GmbH is a global leader in the development and sale of flexible, intuitive robotic elements. FerRobotics equips robots with sensitivity - and thus makes them more flexible, safer and more economical.
With FerRobotics, industrial production processes, which until now have been insufficiently covered with robotic support, are automated in a very short time. The results lead to increased sustainably, which, in turn, leads to higher added value and a faster production process. In addition, complex manual and health-hazardous activities can be automated.
FerRobotics robotic elements are used by all leading producers in the automotive and aerospace industry industries. International users rely on the advanced know-how of FerRobotics to meet the highest quality standards, economy efficiency and process reliability.
FerRobotics Compliant GmbH
Headquarter: Linz (Austria)
Offices in Europe, America, Asia
- SELLSATION is used by FerRobotics for company-wide sales control and marketing automation.
- The FerRobotics customer journey and the measures associated with it were fully implemented in SELLSATION and automated - from the first contact to after-sales management.
- SELLSATION ensures the perfect interaction between the key account managers on different continents, the inside sales team and the marketing team. SELLSATION optimizes and automates the acquisition process of new customers as well as the sales process for existing customers.
- Through the optimal sales and acquisition process, SELLSATION supports and leads the sales consultants in Europe, Asia and America to higher closing rates. Predefined and configurable discussion guidelines as well as appointment protocols enable a consistent communication and optimal information and knowledge management.
- Depending on the status of a sales project, tasks are automatically assigned to the sales team in the office to support the key accounts in the best possible way.
- The marketing team can use SELLSATION to trigger e-mail campaigns for defined target groups, among other things, and can initiate follow-up actions depending on whether certain content has been read by the recipient.
- Customers and sales opportunities which are not optimally managed are immediately visible with through a traffic light system. Among other things, the following questions can be answered at any time: Which projects with which status (stage), earning potential and probability does an employee have in the pipeline? What are the biggest projects in the sales pipeline? What steps have to be taken to get to close them?
- Success indicators (closing rates, hit rates, etc.) and benchmark analysis can be retrieved at the push of a button. Forecasts are created in real time: see significant forecast changes ahead of time.
„With SELLSATION we at FerRobotics were able to create optimal sales guidelines together with sustainable sales and acquisition process from initial contact to after-sales management.“
DI Dr. Ronald Naderer
CEO FerRobotics Compliant Robot Technology GmbH